Southern Maryland Meditation Community with Middleham and St. Peter's Parish are committed to
raising funds for the creation of a Community Labyrinth to be installed on the campus of Middleham Church. Currently, $4,140 has been raised. The cost for installation of the labyrinth is $7,800. In addition, funds will be needed for landscaping around the labyrinth, benches, and a walkway with entrance to the labyrinth. Below is a photo of a similar labyrinth.
Abington 28' Neo-medieval Labyrinth
To support this continuing project, a valuable resource for our community, please donate by following the instructions below.
Donate via MAIL:
When making a donation by mail, use the following address:
Middleham and St. Peter's Episcopal Church
PO Box 277
Lusby, MD 20657.
Make checks payable to: Middleham and St. Peter's Episcopal Church
In the memo line on the check, please write "Labyrinth Project" to ensure your donation is routed correctly.
Donate via INTERNET:
1. Use the direct link for Middleham and St. Peter's Episcopal Church Giving Online:
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on GIVE NOW
3. At the bottom of the list, choose the Other line and enter donation amount
4. *IMPORTANT* In the box next to the donation amount entered, type "Labyrinth"
5. Donation Frequency: Click on Choose One in the drop down box and select "One Time"
6. Click Continue
7. Fill out donation information
8. Click box for I'm not a robot
9. Click Process to submit donation